Curious about Focused Shockwave Therapy for ED?
Focused Shockwave Therapy for ED (Erectile Dysfunction) – the options and the language used to describe these options can confuse anyone. One of the big problems is a lack of clarity around the term shockwave.
To put it briefly: Not all shock wave therapies for ED are alike.
Focused Shockwave Therapy for ED with the Medispec ED1000
Some standout features of focused shockwave therapy using the ED1000 device by Medispec (i.e., ‘ED1000 Therapy’):
- Uses proprietary technology to produce true focused shock waves (this patented technology is made available exclusively through ED1000 clinics worldwide).
- With clinical research trials initiated in the early 2000s, it’s the most studied shockwave therapy device and is backed by the largest body of clinical data – unmatched by competitor devices.
- Was the world’s first true shockwave therapy device specifically engineered for Erectile Dysfunction and to this day remains the only such technology custom-designed for treating Erectile Dysfunction.
- Produces the largest focal zones in the industry – meaning it can deliver a greater amount of shockwave energy to the targeted tissue, optimizing treatment time.
- Stands alone with an electro-hydraulic mechanism of shockwave creation – this is the shockwave generating method of choice when it comes to Erectile Dysfunction because it allows for a low-intensity setting and therefore no anesthetic or numbing gels are needed.
- Does not rely nor use Erectile Dysfunction medications to ‘improve’ results – it’s for gents seeking an authentic drug-free solution.
If you’re thinking about trying out focused shockwave therapy for ED, call or email us at any time. We treat Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease at each of our 5 Ontario locations.